Welcome to the most exciting high adventure this side of Denver! Our tower canopy tour along Clear Creek in Idaho Springs has eight launch towers that reach up to 65 feet in height for nearly a mile of zipping.
Imagine stepping off a platform that’s more than 6 stories high!
Zip high above the treetops and over the rushing river to the next tower that’s more than a thousand feet away. You’ll enjoy amazing views of the surrounding canyons, river and highway in every direction and zip thousands of feet on a trip with us.
- Among the longest and highest courses in Colorado
- Zip more than 5,000 feet total!
- Zoom nearly a quarter mile on the longest ride!
- Climb just a few sets of stairs before the fun begins
- Zippers remain high above the ground the entire time
- Only 35 minutes from downtown Denver!
Start your zipline adventure by gearing up in a climbing harness, helmet, and gloves. Your guide will explain the gear and how to use it, as well as give a safety briefing and demonstration. You’ll climb the first launch tower, clip into a double wheel pulley, and step off!
The force of gravity will zip you down the cable high among the evergreen treetops to a landing platform on the next tower! Look down over the river to see roaring rapids and possibly a few rafts and paddlers in the water.
- Complete eight zips in all!
- Cross over Clear Creek three times
- Enjoy rafting and zipping in one day with us!
Combine your zipline adventure with a rafting trip on Clear Creek by going zip lining in the morning and paddling in the afternoon or vice-versa. It’s all conveniently located nearby, and we have all of the logistics covered so you can enjoy your day of fun. Check out our Zip & Raft Trips to see which package might best suit your desires, or contact our friendly staff for help choosing your Colorado zip line and whitewater rafting adventure. 800-808-0357